Order Allow,Deny Deny from all I was injured on a cruise. What do I do now? | Jay Cooper Law Office

Attorney at Law since 1986

Florida Circuit Civil Mediator & Qualified Arbitrator


Toll Free (855) 346-5897

If you’re injured on a cruise vessel, one of the most important things to do is to give some notice to the people aboard ship. Typically, they will generate a report. A lot of times the report is slated to help them as opposed to you. When you returned to port, you want to get in touch with admiralty or maritime lawyer. The tickets that are involved in a cruise often dictate the rights and responsibilities of the person who is hurt. Typically, if you have a large carrier, say, Norwegian, or Carnival, or Royal Caribbean, they have a provision in the ticket that says you must give them written notice within six months of the date of the accident, and you have to file suit within a year, or you are out of court.