Attorney at Law since 1986

Florida Circuit Civil Mediator & Qualified Arbitrator


Toll Free (855) 346-5897

Birth injuries are some of the most significant types of medical malpractice cases. It’s always disheartening to see somebody who is injured or killed as a result of negligence in the delivery room or post-delivery care. The short answer is yes, you can bring an action against the practitioner who usually specializes in obstetrics and gynecology for birth injuries, if in fact there was a breach of a standard of care. Whether or not there was a breach in the standard of care in the delivery of a child, or the postpartum recovery of the mother or the child, typically depends on expert testimony. If you have a birth injury case, it’s important that you retain a lawyer who has some experience, because it’s a very complex field and it does require topnotch experts to cross the finish line in the appropriate fashion.